“Hey Alexa, how is my inventory?”
Until recently, Amazon sellers asking questions related to seller central would hear, “I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean.” However, business owners who utilize Alexa may have noticed a new skill that will change that.
Sellers can now enable the Seller Central Alexa skill to get updates regarding their seller central account performance.
Here’s what Amazon had to say about it:
Try the Seller Central Alexa skill today. Alexa, your new virtual employee, provides you with critical business updates from any Alexa-enabled device. Enable the skill, link your seller account, and say “Alexa, start Seller Central.”
After you enable the skill, say “Alexa, start Seller Central,” and then try:
- Sales summary: “How are my sales?”
- Sales summary by date: “What were my sales yesterday?”
- Inventory recommendations: “How is my inventory?”
- Orders: “How are my orders?”
- Campaigns: “How are my campaigns performing?”
- Feedback: “How’s my feedback?” and “Read my feedback.”
- Buyer messages: “Do I have any messages?”
- Payments: “When do I get paid?” “When was my last payment?” and “What is my current balance?”
To provide feedback or report an issue, contact email@example.com.
The Seller Central Alexa skill is currently only available to sellers in the US marketplace.