Evolved Commerce helps hundreds of 3rd party sellers set up their accounts every year. It goes without saying that one of the KEY components for building a sustainable business on Amazon is to have a Seller Central account that is set up correctly. Over the years, we have seen accounts get shut down or suspended because their seller account was not set up correctly. This process is getting increasingly more difficult and requires more information and documentation from the seller than it has in the past.
Evolved Commerce has been helping sellers navigate Amazon for 12 years. When you are setting up your Seller Central account you want us to make sure every step is completed properly.
We have teamed up with Nine University to help students create their Seller Central account the right way. Our team will provide you a list of everything you need and then join you via screen share and coach you through the entire setup process. We will help you complete every step along the way.
Seller Central Account Setup
Click here to complete your payment.
Once you complete your payment you will be directed to a page where you can schedule your screen share with a member of the Evolved team.
What You Need
Please make sure to have a computer that you can use to share your screen with me while we set up your account. (Smartphones won’t work for the screen share.)
1. An email address that you have access to on the screen share.
2. A phone number that you have access to on the screen share.
3. Bank account number and routing number.
4. Credit card info. (For $39.99 professional account charged monthly)
5. Photographs of your driver’s license or passport. (Most people are taking the photos with their phone and then emailing it to themselves. We need to upload them to Seller Central. Please have them on your computer and accessible on the screen share. )
6. Scanned or downloaded bank or credit card statements. (This is for the purpose of verifying your identity. It does not have to be your business bank account. Screenshots are not accepted.)